CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Out on the town!!



Last Thursday night we went out for pizza before we dropped off Amy at the bus station. (She is taking an 8 hr trip to Lima so she can vote at the embassy.) The pizza left something to be desired, but the company was fantastic. After Pizza, we met up with Liz, her husband Obal and some friends from Salli Language Inst. It was a great night.



We salsa, and Cha-cha'd till our feet were about to fall off. We also got to see some authentic Peruvian dancing and some uh... interesting African dancing? Something about a candle and a handkerchief. You will have to ask me that story in person!!


Peruvian dancing is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Watching the performers was like reading a page of their diary's full of love and devotion for each other.
It was a really late night, but definitely worth it!
...pictures courtesy of Sam + Lindsey :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your cousin mark I enjoy checking out your blog you are doing a great job out there, God bless you. I won't be eating any cow hearts though. You are really staying in touch with the world we live in. You can truly say I've been there and I done that. Again, God bless you, you’re in my prayers.