CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

An Early Treat...

Look at the corn from the garden!!

OK, I have put it off forever. Since I am sick today I don't have much else to do but sit, be bored and organize over a thousand pictures. Yep, 1,000+ Pics. We like cameras here. Most shots though, I think were taken by the kids. Here are a few snapshots of recent things I have been talking about.... check out the pics on the right of my blog too. I found a way to add some there. Also, I changed my settings so anyone can leave a comment on my blog. You DON'T need to be a member or have any account anywhere. Make sure you leave your name though... or I won't know who wrote me!


Drawing on It's face and taking out the seeds to roast later!!
Sunday I found a PUMPKIN at Wong (local grocery store, similar to Price Right)!! I had to bring it back as a surprise. We had a little improv party. Some of the girls and boys helped draw a face on, scoop out and carve up our jack-0-lantern. The kids told me it was their first time. Most dove right in while others were a little hesitant to get their hands all yucky. I think he turned out pretty great!! Sam happened to have a tea light in her room so we used that to light up his grin. Halloween came to Peru after all, and even a bit early!! Now lets see about pumpkin pie....


Carving the face. Looks kinda spooky with the knife still in the picture!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's great that you bought a pumpkin and were able to carve it with the kids. how very new england of you! lol. keep up the good work, lady. and feel better!!!!