CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back "home"

They say home is where your heart is. In which case I am blessed to have many homes. I am back in Peru after a fantastic trip back home to see my family for the holiday. I feel sleepy and achy from traveling in planes, buses and taxis, I would put money down that I don't smell the best. But, it is good to be home.

Seeing my family was the rejuvenation I needed to set my course straight. Being tackled by pint sized children to rowdy teenagers and elated adults was the best welcome back I could have asked for.

I have a few things I want to complete in the next two and a half months. I feel like I am much more prepared now and have my mind wrapped around the path that needs to be taken a bit better. I hope.

In no certain order:

1) Be easier to live with
2) Have a conversation with a Peruvian, in Spanish, without either party needing to repeat, speak slower, or give up.
3) Play futbol.... if you have been here...you understand.
4) Have a better understanding of what it means to follow Christ.
5) Do it.
6) Get Healthy
7) Work with a smile instead of over focusing. You never know if someone can be mistaking your blank expression as unhappiness or Unwillingness.
8) Begin each day with a smile.

Here we go...

again.

1 comments:

Alicia Bernadette said...

I like your list of things to accomplish, it's a fair and realistic list, and I hope that you totally achieve at least a little bit pertaining to each.